Come and join this award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years they have been very successful in disrupting the competition and are now rapidly expanding the team to cement their position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. they have a proud track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
They encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where they nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
They are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently they are looking for a SAP S4/HANA Deployment managers to join the team.
- Experience across end to end SAP S/4HANA implementations.
- An understanding of SAP Activate Methodology/ ASAP Methodology & SAP Solution Manager
- Performed a Workstream Lead role, Cutover Manager or Test Manager role across 2+ S/4HANA engagements.
- Experience of managing a PMO on a transformation project
- Experience in ‘Agile’ Delivery methods
- Experience across Testing and Cutover in end to end S/4HANA implementations
- Led teams of between 2-5 people
- Previous consulting experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Project planning experience
- Proficient risk management expertise, commercial awareness and forecasting experience
- Leadership and Programme Management within S/4HANA engagements
- Identifying key drivers and developing project strategies to solve complex challenges for our clients
- Managing project financials and budget and demonstrating commercial acumen to identify / expand opportunities to drive revenue
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value
- Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement;
- Contributing to continuous development of methods and tools, thought leadership and internal propositions
- Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Being actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Training, coaching, and supervising team members