SAP S/4 Hana CO-PA Senior Manager - Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the Big Four and their award-winning, multidisciplinary team! Over the last few years they have been very successful in disrupting the competition and they are now rapidly expanding their team to cement their position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects in the UK.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take their SAP and Controlling Consulting practice to the next level. Currently, they are looking for a SAP S/4HANA CO-PA Senior Managers to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
• Extensive experience in SAP ECC CO-PA and S/4HANA CO-PA including Universal Allocation
• Strong Knowledge of 2-3 functional areas within SAP S/4HANA Finance,
• Multiple end to end implementations in SAP ECC FICO and/or S4/HANA Finance projects
• Solution Team Lead experience of between 3-8 people
• 3-4 End to End Finance transformation programmes enabled by SAP, with at least one of those being utilising S/4HANA
• Previous consulting experience is a must!
• Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
• Pre sales experience
• An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
You will be responsible for:
• Leadership and Functional Consulting within SAP S/4HANA Finance projects.
• Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level
• Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements
• Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
• Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
• Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
• Influence clients’ use of automation/iRPA
• Train, coach, and supervise team members
If this role fits your skillset and career aspirations please apply at Ebarnett@conexuserp.com