Our client is looking for talent in Wales and West region and over the last few years they have been very successful in disrupting the competition and are now rapidly expanding their team to cement their position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects.
They are proud of their track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations.
They are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take their SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP EPM Consultant with BPC and, ideally, SAP Analytics Cloud at Manager Level, to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Be a respected authority on financial solutions (i.e. speaking at User Group events etc)
- Good knowledge of Financial Consolidation processes is desirable
- Good knowledge of accounting standards eg IFRS, GAAP
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in SAP EPM Solutions including Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Experience with SAP EPM products including, Group Reporting and/or SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Expert knowledge in end to end delivery of Planning solutions in SAP EPM / BPC or SAC
- Experience of end to end implementations in SAP Planning and Consolidation Projects
- Team Lead experience of between 3-5 people including offshore
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is a must!
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Consulting within SAP EPM and BPC projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of of clients, reporting to Director Level
- Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our client
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients’ use of automation/iRPA