Sensational opportunity to join the thriving team of one of the UK's leading consultancies, they are winning huge amounts of work and have exciting projects for people to join immediately. They offer attractive salaries and benefits with market renowned development and rapid career growth for passionate individuals.
They are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take their SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.