Our client is looking for Project Management Officers who will support the execution of transformation and change projects for their clients, who are predominately within the financial services sector.
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will likely include
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio
- Production of presentations for senior management
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and discrepancies and taking action accordingly
As our client is responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. Our client is also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally.