What we're looking for...
- Develop global SCP strategy and support strategic asset planning evaluations and decisions.
- Responsible for global supply chain planning governance and excellence.
- Global point of contact to the IBP organization for establishing and overseeing IBP process interface with Supply Chain planning
- Ensuring E2E SCP optimisation and improved working capital performance.
- Represent Supply Chain and Procurement in the Global IBP reconciliation process/meeting.
- Subject Matter expert and Owner of supply chain planning processes, data and metrics
- Drive standardization, digitalization and automation of all SCP processes and tools.
- Cover all Global ARL product lines and assets, SCP Master Data, metrics, reporting and analytics.
- Manage and develop the global supply chain planning function
- 10+ years’ experience in supply chain planning functions
- Excellent experience using SAP IBP (S/4 HANA
- Fluent in English (additional languages are desirable)
- Global experience in the chemicals industry is a strong preference
- Strong managerial, stakeholder and change management experience
If this is of interest, please apply with your CV, and I'll be in touch ASAP with next steps.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.