DevOps Engineer - Ukraine
If you are looking for excellent career progression, a market-leading salary, constant learning and development, and an excellent location, then read on!
Conexus are currently working with a global client who are looking to build a team of DevOps Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. The position will be based remotely for the remainder of the pandemic with the aim of being in the Kiev office 2 days per week when things go back to normal!
Our client can provide you with the following:
- Market-leading salary.
- A very flexible working environment.
- Private health insurance.
- Discounts on a number of services including food, transportation, and gyms.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work with System Engineers, Developers, Architects to design and implement automated solutions with CD Pipelines for infrastructure and software build, deployment, and configuration
- Build and maintain tools, scripts, and processes that make our developers and testers more efficient Build DevOps solutions using the latest technologies and tools
- Manages application documentation libraries and source code repositories.
- Maintain version control repositories and related systems supporting initiatives around Infrastructure as code
- Improve the existing delivery, operation, and monitoring processes for the different services and systems of Glovo.
- Participate in the definition of a sustainable infrastructure strategy for Glovo and its execution.
- Actively develop and maintain our systems infrastructure and tooling with a product mindset
- Help us scale our infrastructure as we keep growing in users and countries
- Use data to understand the availability, reliability, and sustainability of our infrastructure
- Participate in incident management, diagnosis and mitigation
- Monitor and optimize the performance of deployments
- Contribute to creating a fantastic shipping experience for our developers
You must have:
- Experience diagnosing and resolving performance problems in complex software systems
- Understand the Linux OS at both high and low level
- Proficiency in high-level scripting languages like Python, Bash
- Experience using Docker and CI/CD
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code automation (CloudFormation, Terraform...)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS...)
- Experience building infrastructure automation
- Communicate well and be willing to engage with your teammates in group problem solving
If this role fits your skillset and career aspirations please apply at Ebarnett@conexuserp.com